Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Some words about nothing

Not much has been happening around here. I'm sure the kids said some funny things but I don't blog when they are around because I get carried away. And I get extremely lazy at ten o'clock at night. So the kids are back at school and me likey!

The weather is so beautiful here and we have been eating outside every night. Last night it was so chilly but the kids insisted on eating outdoors with blankets and hot chocolate. I have to admit, that was pretty fun.

Brian and I went to a Halloween party on Friday dressed as a nun and a rabbi. Great combo I thought. Besides, if you can't be sac religious with your friends then who can you. I have never laughed so hard at a party before this one, and this group of friends are always laughing. I almost puked from the scooter story. That was classic and Jimmy is going to have to dig deep to top that story next time.

Brian and I are stumped. We want to move but to where is the question. This little house has run it's course and there are no kids on our street to play with. The primary is small and achievement days are around the corner for Chloe and she needs a group!!! Do you like your neighborhood? Please sell me on it!

7 comments:

Amy G. said...

DOROTHY!
I miss you guys! We tried calling last night but we got 'the machine'.

We love our neighborhood - but we wish our ward boundaries weren't so big and spread out all over the place. Wanna move to Florida?

Dorothy said...

Amy~ You silly I meant Arizona:) How are you guys? We miss seeing you.

Val said...

Why not Texas? You and Shannon and the whole family:)

Anonymous said...

Um , excuse me... I have given you our ward boundaries, I thought I had you sold. What is this sell me crap? You will be on my s%$t list if you move somewhere else lady!

Dorothy said...

I'm just keeping our options open!

Shannon said...

Well my favorite Sister-in-law, you know I would pee my pants if you moved out here!!! I would love it,my whole dang family would love it. But this is about where you will be most happy with your children, because they are the ones that matter here!!You need to feel comfortable with their "Group of friends" and now is the time for you to settle and find a good group of friends for C and D because they need good peer pressure, and not bad peer pressure. You need to find a neighborhood that is friendly, stable,safe, and have a more smaller ward boundaries, to where your kiddos can walk to their friends house, what a difference that makes!!! You also need to think about a good school to where the kiddos will feel successful and make good friends. Well I could really try to sell you on moving out here, but I know whatever you do is meant to be!!! So hurry and get out here!!! Ha-Ha!!!

Cami D. said...

Dorothy - oh yes you don't have to be sold...you KNOW you love it out here. Just come on over! :)