Monday, September 17, 2007

Tagged

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Working up the courage to ask out Brian or convince him to ask me
2. Single life (need I say more)
3. Working at the bank (snooze fest, but it paid me money)
4. Beginning college classes (art history...would still like to pursue that)
5. Concerts!!!!

5 things on my "to do" list today:
1. Laundry (yuck)
2. Have breakfast with Kristy...Check
3. Dinner menu for the week
4. Storage to get Halloween decor
5. Read with the kids

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Salad (almost everyday with Declan after school)
2. Popcorn with sour candies melting in it
3. MexiMelts from Tacobell
4. Homemade cookies and or breads
5. Vanilla bean anything

5 songs I know the Lyrics to:
1. Lucky Star ~ Madonna
2. Anything the Cure (you always know your boyfriends songs)
3. I walk the line ~ Johnny Cash
4. Blister in the sun ~ Violent Femmes (I just heard that song)
5. Hey there Delilah ~ Plain White T's (but who doesn't)

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Visit the Mediterranean
2. Buy a killer cabin up north
3. Keep doing my thing & the family thing...naturally
4. Go back to school (Art History)
5. Invest

5 Bad Habits:
1. Reading other peoples blogs
2. Constantly touching my face
3. I am a bugar flicker instead of tissue (you know you do it too)
4. I do too many projects and so I go in circles
5. I suffer from lyrical road rage (I call people bad names so now Declan helps yell retard, freaking dork, but has yet to repeat @$$**!*)

5 Things I would never wear again:
1. Panty hose
2. Spandex (actually never did that but can't see a need for it in the future)
3. High tops
4. Ankle boots (I don't have the ankles for them)
5. Anything the color of mustard

5 of my favorite toys:
1. the IPod
2. My camera
3. Some art supplies I got a while ago (I am finally using them)
4. Brian
5. Wii (it's really fun)

Your turn if you like...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I am so glad I made your to do list. I feel very honored, and I totally think we should make that a weekly or bi-weekly thing! Let me know...

Dorothy said...

ABSOLUTELY! I think it is a must. I had a great time and a perfect start to my week.