Friday, May 18, 2007

Mother's Day

Listen! I know it is a few days past the one day I can say "Go ask your father" and be justified in doing so. Anyways, I had the best day ever. My children, with the help of pops, each gave me a bracelet (pictures to be posted later...I even got a new camera that will be delivered today!). D gave me a tennis style bracelet that says MOM all the way around it. C gave me a three generation bracelet that my mom, C, and I all get to match. What a smart girl to give and also receive all in the same exchange! What a great surprise, then to top it off Brian got me a new camera of which I have been dying to get for quite some time. The gifts were a delight but the card that came with them could have come alone and my day be perfect. The gal in the picture could have been me, and inside simply stated to let me know that what I do everyday of my life is appreciated. My family is my life and for them to be happy makes me happier! Thank you Brian for being awesome! I love you and the kiddos very much. The hugs and kisses that come with "Moms" day are also much appreciated. I hope everyone had a day like mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! I am so glad you had a great day, i have something for oyu if I ever see you. Are you up for Shrek tomorrow with kids and hubbies?